Import of leads not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import of leads not working

When I want to import some leads, I can match fields but after "Run Import" I recieve the message that 0 files are imported.

Please answer, I need these leads in the system tomorrow at 11.00 GMT+1 !

I did this ok, can you give a sample of the CSV? aslo use a header in the csv. And u have to match the fields.

I used fake contact names

eg.
    Name Source Account Street City State Post Email Phone
    No Name1 Other ABC Co 346 Peat St Sebastopol VIC 3356 abc@40ncable.net.au (03) 5335 9999

Comment

Please attach at least few first lines of your CSV?

Comment

Here are some lines from my CSV that was imported into Leads

Name,Company,Street,City,State,Post,Email,Phone
        No Name1,ABylsma Hire,346 Albert St,Preston,VIC,3072,bylsmahire@40000ncsfable.net.a u,(03) 5335 9999
        No Name2,Dale Carnegie Smart Hire,1076 Preston,VIC,3072,hire@4000carnesfgierental.com.au, (03) 9571 9999
        No Name3,Aiming High Pty Ltd,Preston,VIC,3072,hiring@4000aisfmhire.com.au,( 03) 9720 9999
        No Name4,ABB Portables,Preston,VIC,3072,info@4000arportabdgles. com.au,(03) 9308 9999
        No Name5,ABC Door Hire,Preston,VIC,3072,info@400dfg0doortodoorhire.c om.au,(03) 9897 9999

Comment

Just tried your csv and it was imported fine. Did you map fields?

Comment

I've had the same problem with trying to import .csv files to my CRM. Every time I finish the upload, it says it's finished but that there is no data and there are no leads.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
            Bowen

Comment

Hi

I tried to import according your screenshots and it worked well. Can you send me your csv in PM?

Comment

Okay, I just sent it to you

Comment

I tried your csv and it was imported properly. It was not good to have Name, and Last Name columns. It's better to have First Name, Last Name or single Name (that is full name). But I think your issue is something else. But no clue what that could be.

Comment

Was this ever resolved?
                    I am having the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X