Email Connection with ssl fails, without ssl works in 5.3.0 and 5.2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Connection with ssl fails, without ssl works in 5.3.0 and 5.2.1

Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => EmailAccount [action] => testConnection ) , InputData: {"host":"myserver","port":993,"ssl":true,"username ":"myuser","password":null,"id":"*****"} - cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://myserver:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ) [] []
    [2018-07-07 14:17:51] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://myserverl:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ), Code: 0 URL: /crm/api/v1/EmailAccount/action/testConnection [] []

This is copied from the log file of espocrm 5.3.0. No more error messages are shown. The ssl-Certificate is a self signed certificate from smeserver9.2 at contribs.org.
    Other mail clients, horde and round cube work without any problems.

Any hints how to debug this error further?
    Best regards
    Andreas

did you install openssl extension on php?
    I'm googling for how to this error a lot of hours. I've tried all solutions from this topic without luck. <? phpinfo(); ?> (the only difference I'm using Appserver instead of IIS) it doesn't ...

Comment

I upgraded to 5.3.6. The same error occurs. For the OpenSSL - Version / PHP - Version thats used, see below:
      OpenSSL support enabled
      OpenSSL Library Version OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
      OpenSSL Header Version OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
      Openssl default config /etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf
      openssl.cafile no value no value
      openssl.capath no value no value
      This is a copy of the PHP-Info
      PHP Version 5.6.36
      Last edited by apaeffgen; 09-23-2018, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X