Importing emails from GoDaddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing emails from GoDaddy

So recently I have been attempting to import emails from GoDaddy and I am getting an error [2018-05-31 21:00:04] Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 5b02f8416f736c421 (Import Message w/ MailMimeParser): [HY000] SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xA9 1999...' for column 'body_plain' at row 1 [] []

This appears to be the copyright symbol. This is importing from a third party so it seems like a bug that you can fix on Espo side I hope.

Hi,

What EspoCRM versiion?

Try to switch email table charsets to utf8mb4.

Comment

I'm using 5.2.2 currently and I tried what you suggested via
      ALTER TABLE email CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4;

Then getting an error General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations

Comment

So I realized that my sql was off. I changed it to ALTER TABLE email CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

That stopped the errors from happening.

Now it keeps checking the emails in the cron and says success, but I'm logging into the emails directly and they are not actually pulling in. I have emails up to May 25th, but out of the 10 or so accounts, none of them are actually importing anything still.

Comment

Once again after clearing everything I'm still back to the same error.

[2018-06-05 18:59:04] Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 5b02f8416f736c421 (Import Message w/ MailMimeParser): [HY000] SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xA9 1999...' for column 'body_plain' at row 1 [] []

Comment

I've tried ALTER TABLE email CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
            This still as the same error message of General Error: 1366

Comment

I realize that it is just a single email address that is trying to pull in an odd email and the rest of them are not throwing an error, but no emails are being pulled in either. Even after I disabled the one account that is throwing the error I get nothing.

So now no errors, even on debug mode, yet no emails.

Comment

Working...
              X