Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side panels missing after upgrade to 5.2

Hi guys,

After upgrading to 5.2 the side panels in Cases have disappeared, they are not available in Layout Manager either. This makes processing support cases (my primary business) very difficult so does anyone know why this may have happened and how to fix it please? I can't see that any other entities are missing side panels, just cases which may or may not be related to the issue have with the order of the side panels in cases only being in a different order when using the Safari browser on a Mac or an iOS device.

Any help appreciated.

Gareth

Could you check demo

is it shown correct?

If yes, please attach custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Case.json and files from custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Case
    Tell me please, do you have any installed extensions?

Comment

Hi tanya,

Yes the demo site is correct, I have attached the files you asked for. The only extension I have installed is the Advanced Pack which is on version 1.31.7.

Many thanks...
      Attached Files

Comment

In clientDefs file remove the row with "sidePanels" and clear cache in administration. Refresh the page

Comment

Brilliant, that fixed it many thanks Tanya... Any idea why it happened?

Comment

Working...
          X