Mass email doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass email doesn't work

I try a send test and it worked but when I select the status pending, start date from today 00:00 it doesn't trigger the emails.

Where can I find a log more detailed?

This is my 9th campaign, the previous ones worked fine (version 4) but with the last version it doesn't work (5.2.1)

Hello,
    what about today? still all queue items in status Pending?
    Check espocrm log as well

I have a test target list with 4 members and all emails were sent.

Comment

I didn't know that there is a log. It seems a database problem, I think I can look for a solution but, do you know why this problem?

Error: [2018-05-25 00:00:17] Espo.ERROR: Job ProcessMassEmail#createQueue 5b06e8f5619252f38: [HY000] SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' [] []

Comment

in 5 version was changed collations to utf8mb4_general_ci for some columns

Comment

Then there is an error there, it is not possible to make joins with different collations.

Comment

I've changed collation string everywhere to utf8_unicode_ci and now it is working. I know it is a dangerous thing but I needed to send those emails.

Previously, I have tried to change everything to utf8mb4_general_ci and was not possible because of the status fields raise the error "Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes".

Could you check that?

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X