Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Calendar Sync - espoCRM tries to sync calendar of a deleted user

Hi,

I previously had a user with a synced Google calendar. This user has been deleted from the CRM because he is no more using it. The Google Calendar API credentials have even changed since then.

In the espoCRM logs, I see that every 10 minutes (that the cron syncs the Google calendar), there is an error saying that

[2018-05-12 09:00:02] Espo.ERROR: Google Calendar Synchronization: XXXXXXXX could not connect to Google Server when synchronizing the calendar "XXXXXXXX" [] []

Even though the name and calendar specified do not exist in the working system anymore.

I guess that when deleting the user, it did not delete some database entries somewhere and the Google Calendar Sync routine still thinks the user exists.

Do you know how I can get rid of these unrelevant errors ? Even if it does not affect the usage of the CRM, it is not convenient to have all these errors when looking for some other relevant errors in the logs.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
    if you have an access to the database, open external_account table, find Google_{deleted user id}, modify enabled column value to 0

Comment

• huscmk
      huscmk commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'll do that.

Cheers,
Working...
X