Quotes Items - error on product price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes Items - error on product price

When I add the second product to a quote, this appears without the decimal figures - eg £34.00 becomes £34 and this is also how it then appears on the pdf printout.

Secondly, is there a way to add the part_number to the quote item as this is essential when we have 3000+ products and a number of them have the same title but are distinguished through their product number. Thanks in advance.

1. This will be fixed ASAP in the next Advanced Pack release.

2. You can add a Foreign field to Quote Item via Entity Manager. Select Link = "Product" and Field = "Part Number".
    There you can add this field to the Quote template to print in pdf.

This field can't be display on the quote detail view in the item list. But can be added to the quote item quick view.

You also can print product fields w/o creating foreign fields. https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...s.md#templates
    {{product.partNumber}}
    Last edited by yuri; 04-26-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Obviously the update on the second line of the quote is essential and should be updated asap, even without an entire new release.
      2, I was looking to add part_number in entity manager but there is no way to add "Link" in the entity manager - the field does not exist in the list - how do I do this please? Is this also a bug, as I was wanting to make a link to product pictures as well but at the moment the only possibility is through a url.

Comment

1. This fix will only display decimal part in PDF. Maybe I misunderstood you. I don't get what "second line" means.

It can be updated ONLY with the new release of advanced pack.
        Last edited by yuri; 04-27-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

When I fill out the Item in quote, the first line brings in the price correctly eg. £34.00 shows as £34.00 and prints as £34.00. Now I add a second item to the quote priced at £24.00 - in the item field it shows as £24 (without the decimals) and in the pdf print out it also shows as £24 (without the decimals).

Please let me know about the Link issue above as well, while you're around.
          Thanks again

Comment

I can't reproduce such a behavior. For me it displays 34.00 in detail view and 34 in pdf for each items. Screenshot appreciated..

Comment

Hi,
              about 2. Entity Manager > Quote Item > Fields > Add Field > Foreign > Link - Product > Field - Part Number

Comment

Hi Tanya and thanks for jumping in. Yes, that's what I want to do but LINK is NOT in the Add Field list! It goes from Integer to Multi-Enum

Comment

Comment

PLease see above pic re quotes

Comment

Do you have an update for me on the missing LINK field in the pull down on entity manager please?

Comment

In the latest version of Advanced Pack items are printed with decimals in PDF. On the edit view it is sill w/o decimals if the decimal part equals 0. It's how float number fields work in EspoCRM. We don't find this critical. Maybe we will make it to always show decimals in edit view in the future version of EspoCRM.

Comment

Ok, I'll check that I have the latest version, although only having bought it a few days ago I find this strange.
                          More of a worry now is the way my question regarding the missing"link" field in entity manager is being ignored

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                            Hi,
                            about 2. Entity Manager > Quote Item > Fields > Add Field > Foreign > Link - Product > Field - Part Number
                            You need Foreign field type, between Float and Image.

Link field is created, when you create a relationship one-to-many (but you don't need it for this).

Comment

Hi Tanya
                              Thanks for this, I was not reading your post correctly.
                              I have now managed to insert the field with link to part_number under quote item and I have added this to the layout under quote item.
                              Unfortunately the part_number still doesn't show up under quote items when creating a quote. I have done rebuild and cleared cache but all to no avail.
                              Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted

Comment

Working...
                              X