Calendar issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar issues

Update: We weren't using it correctly. Calendar works fine.

I've noticed that when clicking on the calendar to add a meeting/call/task the default time is now defaulting to 1 day. I have the defaults for meetings set to 1 hour, calls default to 30 minutes, and tasks don't have a default, but I have the end times set to +1 hour.

I'd prefer to have the default timing set to 1 hour or 30 minutes and not 1 day.

Also, when accessing the calendar inside ESPO via mobile it is impossible to click on the day to add an activity. This happens both on the dashlet and the calendar entity. I have a Pixel XL and another android based phone that for sure don't work. I am able to access calendar events that are already on the calendar, but can not create new ones.

I'm running current 5.0.5, but it was happening on 5.0.3 before I upgraded as well. I upgraded to see if the issue was fixed with the new release.
    Last edited by joy11; 02-19-2018, 08:25 PM.

Hello
    The duration for events (calls, meetings) on the calendar is equal to selected cell size - on the Day and Week views it is 30 min, on the Month view it is 1 day. And it is not depends on default values in Entity Manager.
    If you select more then one cell, the duration will be equal the sum of selected cells multiplied on the cell size

Comment

I will take a look. Thanks.

Comment

False alarm!

We were not pressing and holding long enough to get the window to pop up. I understand now what Tanya says about the cell time. If I'm on the monthly calendar it reverts to 1 day and if i'm on the weekly calendar view it will default to whatever time I select, so 30 minutes for one time slot and if I want it longer then I can drag my time down.

Thank you, all is good.

Comment

Working...
        X