Error log warning: array_key_exists ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error log warning: array_key_exists ?

I'm getting a strange error that just started 2 days ago.

[2017-12-08 14:58:34] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given {"code":2,"message":"array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given","file":"/home/CRMNAME/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/Converter.php","line":438,"context":{"entityList":["TechnicalDetails"],"ormMeta":{"ActionHistoryRecord":{"fields":{"i d": {"dbType":"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name ":{ "type":"varchar","notStorable":true},"deleted" :

It continues on and goes through what looks like all of the entities and their fields. The error log gets huge, but everything seems to be working properly in the system and in the database. What is strange is that I had a custom entity a long time ago which was called TechnicalDetails that no longer exists. It has been removed from the system and database more then a month ago. Any Idea what is happening?

I was working with hooks yesterday and they seemed to be working properly, but when I noticed my error log getting bigger I removed the hook files from the system. This error posted here is the same thing that was happening yesterday as well.

Running 4.8.4 and Advance Pack 1.28.0

Hello
    Any changes for this week about it?

Comment

The next day that error was not coming up, so I put my hooks back in place to see if that had caused the issue. The hooks worked fine and had none of these errors for 3 days. When I started to add fields to an entity this warning comes back. It doesn't seem to have an effect on CRM performance or how it behaves other then making the log file huge.

Here is another snippet of the same error. It goes through different entities :

[2017-12-14 14:27:53] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given {"code":2,"message":"array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given","file":"/home/CRMNAME/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/Converter.php","line":438,"context":{"entityList":["TechnicalDetails"],"ormMeta":{"ActionHistoryRecord":{"fields":{"i d": {"dbType":"varchar","len":24,"type":"id"},"name ":{ "type":"varchar","notStorable":true},"deleted" :{"t ype":"bool","default":false},"number":{"type":"in t ","autoincrement":true,"unique":true,"index":t rue, "len":11},"targetType":{"type":"foreignType"," notN ull":false,"index":"target","len":100,"dbType":"v a rchar"},"data":{"type":"jsonObject"},"action":{"ty pe":"varchar","len":255},"createdAt":{"type":"da te time","notNull":false},"ipAddress":{"type":"varcha r","len":"39"},"targetId":{"dbType":"varchar"," len ":24,"type":"foreignId","index":"target","notN ull" :false},"targetName":{"type":"varchar","notStorabl e":true,"relation":"target","isParentName":true },

This continues through entities and is a HUGE entry.

Comment

If all your changes are in custom folder, could you share it with me?

Comment

Working...
        X