iOS and field focus issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS and field focus issue

CRM on mobile, specifically iPhone, fields lose focus. When you click to enter text in the description field the cursor does not stay in the field. Text may be entered into the field, but the cursor shows up outside of the field selected. If the screen is scrolled the cursor will stay in the same position. I'm running Espo 4.8.4 and advanced pack 1.26.2

Click image for larger version

Name:	mobile-display.JPG
Views:	467
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	32320

Hi
    I've tried to reproduce your problem, but on my iphone everything is ok. Did you have this problem on Demo version http://demo.espocrm.com ? If yes, could you tell what ios is on your Iphone, Safari version and so on?
    Last edited by scout19; 11-09-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I have several users with the same issue, but the one I tested on most recently is an iPhone 6s running iOS 11.0.3 and Safari 11. It also does it with Firefox and Chrome browsers on the same iPhone. It is happening on the demo site also.

I was able to test a bit more and it looks like it happens on the modal windows. For instance, if you are on an account and click to create a meeting it brings up the modal window for you to fill out. If you try to type in the description you should see it happening; you may need to scroll slightly with the keyboard up. The text will go to the field, but the cursor is all over the place.
      Last edited by joy11; 11-09-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Has anyone else run into this issue? I have multiple users with different iPhones that it happens to on every modal window text field. It makes using on mobile very difficult (at least with Apple devices).

Comment

Hello

I've just reproduced this issue. Not with all iPhones it happens. The weirdest is on the Chrome I saw the same, even worse...
          Found few topics in the web, related to this. One of https://hackernoon.com/how-to-fix-th...g-aaf66c7ba3f8
          Will try to fix it in our side, if it's possible.

Thanks.

Comment

I figured it had something to do with that awful iOS 11 release! We will try to work around this issue. I understand that it's not necessarily Espo, but definitely any kind of fix that can be done would be awesome. Thanks for the update tanya .

Comment

You might perhaps want to try breakfree crm app that works well with espocrm.

Comment

I wonder if anyone has had this issue on iPad models , it occurred on my iPad Pro 12.9''. It was iOS 11.0.3 and Safari 11 too. So it might really has something to do with the iOS 11?
                Last edited by tanya; 05-03-2018, 07:33 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
                X