Sending an email to the Contact of the Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending an email to the Contact of the Opportunity

I try to send an email to the contact of an opportunity, but when composing an email, ALL OTHER but the named contacts will be active on the To/CC/BCC fields.
    -> Actually I cannot send the mail to the person I want.
    -> If I try to re-write the correct address, system will pick always the first name from the list.

This actually makes it almost impossible to communicate with correct people of the Opportunity.
    Br,
    Petri

Hello
    Sorry if am I wrong, but check if Lauri Pouru has any email address

Comment

He does has the email address. -> this same problem occurs many times in similar situation also with other clients.

Comment

Same trouble exists with other cases: In case I want to send email to selected people of the "Account" using "Activities" & compose Email-command, I'm not able to get emails of that account (All OTHER accounts with similar names are possible to send. But like you see, the aim is to send email to that particular accounts contacts and now it is not possible.

Comment

it is possible to send the email to needed contacts, but you need to set more letters in the search. but yes, there are no filter for contacts from current account. In the feature try to change it to order account contacts first.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X