Issue with Documents not loading after backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Documents not loading after backup

I had to revert to a backup of my system files the other day after a failed upgrade. I did not modify the database. The system came back up and looked like everything was working properly to create accounts etc. I noticed today that the attachments/documents are not linking up properly and I had not checked that after the backup. They were working properly before I reverted back, but now I get a "Failed to load PDF document". The company logo was also not showing up. Is there something that I forgot to do, or is this an issue?

Hello
    Check permission of data/upload

Comment

I've added some new files and they display fine. I also was able to edit one of the documents already in there and not displaying and after I removed and replaced the document it appeared fine. There are a lot of different documents in there which I can't upload again though.

I also noticed that email passwords were not syncing back up as well. I am creating cases from email and am now getting errors. I was able to fix it by completely removing the password from the user account and entering it in again. I'm lucky that there aren't many emails in there currently. I'm not 100% sure it's related, but it happened around the same timeframe.
      Last edited by joy11; 02-20-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

the last upgrade changed password crypt... if you use updated database with old code, it could be buggy

Comment

Working...
        X