Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault to rebuild database schema

Hi,
    when creating a new contact (or modifing an existing one) I'm not able to save firstname and second name; the record is created in the DB but fields firstname and secondname remain empty

It seem to be a general problem with the filed "first_name". Also saving fields in administration -> entity manager, Espo always answer "Error while rebuilding database"

Of course, the column 'first_name' on table 'contact' exists

Here is the log

[2017-01-25 11:35:49] Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: There is no column with name 'first_name' on table 'contact'. [] []
    [2017-01-25 11:35:49] Espo.ERROR: API [PUT]:/Admin/fieldManager/:scope/:name, Params:Array ( [scope] => Account [name] => billingAddressCity ) , InputData: {"name":"billingAddressCity","label":"Citta'","typ e":"varchar","dynamicLogicVisible":null,"dynamicLo gicRequired":null,"dynamicLogicReadOnly":null,"too ltipText":"","required":false,"default":"","maxLen gth":null,"trim":false,"audited":false,"tooltip":f alse} - Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details. [] []
    [2017-01-25 11:35:49] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details., Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Admin/fieldManager/Account/billingAddressCity [] []

Hello

Originally posted by gitro View Post
    Espo.ERROR: API [PUT]:/Admin/fieldManager/:scope/:name, Params:Array ( [scope] => Account [name] => billingAddressCity )
    But as I see, you are creating an account

Comment

Did you do any changes to Contact Entity Definition (with Entity Manager or manual changes in entityDefs)?

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Did you do any changes to Contact Entity Definition (with Entity Manager or manual changes in entityDefs)?
        I did.
        in Entity Manager -> Contact I wanted to change labels of firstname, secondname and name

Originally posted by gitro View Post
        Espo.ERROR: API [PUT]:/Admin/fieldManager/:scope/:name, Params:Array ( [scope] => Account [name] => billingAddressCity )
        But as I see, you are creating an account
        it was just an example of problems with saving fildes in entity manager

Comment

Could you attach zipped dir "custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs"?

Comment

here is, thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Could you open Contact.json and delete the option "notStorable": true from fields "name", "firstName", "lastName" and "salutation".
              That save the file and rebuild EspoCRM.

This bug will be fixed in the next version.
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                Could you open Contact.json and delete the option "notStorable": true from fields "name", "firstName", "lastName" and "salutation".
                That save the file and rebuild EspoCRM.

This bug will be fixed in the next version.
                Thank you
                GREAT!!!

It runs!

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                X