Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass email didn't send all emails

Hi.
    I created a newsletter campaing. My Target List as 8.438 Entry Count. This is the information I got:
    - Campaing: Status: Active. End Date: Dec 07.
    Log: 6631 logs (5726 sent).Last sent:Nov 30 2016 at 18:17
    Statistics: Sent: 5706; Opened 617; Opted Out: 11; Bounced: 257.
    - Mass Emails: Status: Complete. Queue Items: 5622. Last sent: Nov 30 2016 at 18:16

As well as numbers seem not to match, the biggest problem is that there are emails to be sent but the system considers that the job is Complete.. How can I reactivate the Mass Email sending? If not possible,how can I create a new Target List with the missing emails?
    Scheduled Jobs >> Send Mass Emails >> Log: No problem here.
    Success Today 16:15
    Thanks.
    Last edited by jorgeyoma; 12-01-2016, 08:07 PM.

Hi,

Creating target lists based on log is available in upcoming 4.3.0 release. You will be able to create Target List with targets being Sent and then exclude this target list in the next Mass Email batch.

Make sure your targets being not sent have email address.
    Last edited by yuri; 12-02-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Hi Yurikuzn.
      Those are good news. Why is this happening? My impression is that Mass Emails parameters are set when you create it and then no matters what you do they won't change- I changed the quantity of emails sent per hour from 100 to 500 and it continues sendind 100 emails. Then I changed the Campaing End Date and it didn't work.

Comment

Campaing End Date doesn't affect on anything. I don't know why not all emails were sent. Try to investigate in logs.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          Hi,

Creating target lists based on log is available in upcoming 4.3.0 release. You will be able to create Target List with targets being Sent and then exclude this target list in the next Mass Email batch.

Make sure your targets being not sent have email address.
          How can I do this as I've had a similar problem, its sent 100 out of my list of 300 no problem, and the other 200 have failed. So I need to re-send the missing 200. Please help,

Thanks,

Danny

Comment

On Campaign > Log panel > select Action Create Target List. Select in Including field "Sent", set the name and save. Use this new target list in Excluding Target Lists field

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I have the same problem. We need send emails to 2300 clients but the mass email dropped after 1974 and status was "complete". I tried all the above and nothing works. When i used the exclusion list, nothing is sent as it determines that accounts match in the exclusion list. Which is true if we just stop at the same 1974 accounts. This is what i have set in the system:

(1) mails per hour = 300
              (2) Mass Email Schedule Job " */10 * * * *
              (3) Cron job in Linux is set as
              * * * * * /opt/alt/php56/usr/bin/php -f /home/crmemast/public_html/emascrm/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
              In the absence of clear documentation, i am not sure if there is something wrong here. Please assist.

Thank you.

Muru

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I have the same problem. We sent mass emails for 2300 clients but the mass email dropped after 1974 and status was "complete". I tried all the above and nothing works to send to the missed clients. When i used the exclusion list, nothing is sent as it determines that the accounts in the inclusion list matches in the exclusion list based on 1974 again. This would be true if we just stop at the same 1974 accounts but we missed 326 accounts. To assist you, this is what i have set in the system:

(1) mails per hour = 300
                (2) Mass Email Schedule Job "*/10 * * * *" which is every 10 minutes
                (3) Cron job in Linux is set as "*****".

Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

This is the worst forum i have encountered. Each thread of discussion do not have a closing. They are left hanging. Sigh!

Comment

Working...
                  X