Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Bug

Hello,
    Our EspoCRM is not able to display the body of emails. Bitnami install, PHP version 5.6.26, EspoCRM 4.2.7. Any email fetched via IMAP does not display the body. It doesn't matter if it was sent or received. The body does not show. The only emails that do display the body are emails sent via espoCRM smtp. For our company's uses we will require that any sent email can be read via the CRM so this is a mission critical issue. Any help in troubleshooting this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dean Taylor
    Systems Administrator

Hi Dean,

Are subjects displayed? Can you check data/logs for errors.

Comment

Hi Yurikunz, Thanks for your response.

Yes Subjects are displayed for each email.

from data\logs\
      [2016-11-28 14:00:08] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"C:\\Bitnami\\espocrm-4.2.7-0\\apps\\espocrm\\htdocs\\vendor\\zendframework\\z end-mail\\src\\Protocol\\Imap.php","line":803,"context ":{"params":["UID 2:*"],"response":true}} []
      [2016-11-28 14:05:05] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"C:\\Bitnami\\espocrm-4.2.7-0\\apps\\espocrm\\htdocs\\vendor\\zendframework\\z end-mail\\src\\Protocol\\Imap.php","line":803,"context ":{"params":["UID 1519:*"],"response":true}} []
      [2016-11-28 14:05:05] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"C:\\Bitnami\\espocrm-4.2.7-0\\apps\\espocrm\\htdocs\\vendor\\zendframework\\z end-mail\\src\\Protocol\\Imap.php","line":803,"context ":{"params":["SINCE "21-Nov-2016""],"response":true}} []
      [2016-11-28 14:05:11] Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 583368067e36ade98 (Get Message): [0] cannot set flags, have you tried to set the recent flag or special chars? [] []
      [2016-11-28 14:05:12] Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 583368067e36ade98 (Select Folder) [0] cannot change folder, maybe it does not exist [] []
      [2016-11-28 14:05:12] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"C:\\Bitnami\\espocrm-4.2.7-0\\apps\\espocrm\\htdocs\\vendor\\zendframework\\z end-mail\\src\\Protocol\\Imap.php","line":803,"context ":{"params":["UID 2:*"],"response":true}} []

Comment

Not sure what it could be. Did you check whether folder name is valid?

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          Did you check whether folder name is valid?
          Not sure which folder you mean so here is both

The "Monitored Folders" are: INBOX, Sent, Sent Items - All of these should be valid, except for the one that is just "Sent" but I beleive that was in there by default.
          The "Put in Folder" is set to None - I'm not sure if this is necessary and if so how to set up these folders.

Let me know if this has shed any light or if you need any other information.

Comment

I don't know what it could be. Put if Folder - if you need is not related to your issue. Try to remove Sent form Monitored Folders.

Comment

I think problem can be here
              [2016-11-28 14:05:11] Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 583368067e36ade98 (Get Message): [0] cannot set flags, have you tried to set the recent flag or special chars? [] []

Try to uncheck Keep Fetched Emails Unread at Personal Email Account.

Comment

Went to Administration > Personal Email Accounts > Test Account > unchecked "Keep Fetched Emails Undread". Sent an email from a personal gmail I have to the test account. Espo received the email, but the body cannot be read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	671
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	25107

Comment

Can you post error messages from data/logs. Please only actual errors after you unchecked parameter.
                  Last edited by yuri; 11-29-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Can do, Attached is today's log thus far (I removed the first 6 hours of the day do to upload limits on this forum.)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please only actual errors after you unchecked parameter. And try to import one email. Also Sent folder must be removed.

Comment

Bellow is the email settings as of 9:28 this morning.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	737
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	25115

Then I sent an email at 9:30 to the test account, below is the message as it displays in Espo. The body should read...
                        "This is a second email sent to test espocrm, can you read me?"

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	736
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	25116

And finally here are all the entries in the log after 9:31
                        Attached Files

Comment

zend-mail library can't handle response from the imap server. I've never run into this error before

[2016-11-29 14:41:55] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"C:\\Bitnami\\espocrm-4.2.7-0\\apps\\espocrm\\htdocs\\vendor\\zendframework\\z end-mail\\src\\Protocol\\Imap.php","line":803,"context ":{"params":["UID 2:*"],"response":true}} []

Comment

Seems it returns true instead of list of ids. But i'm not sure.

Comment

Just tested again with SSL turned off, Same results. So i'm turning SSL back on, but we can rule that out too.

Comment

Working...
                              X