New Mail request tagged to existing lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mail request tagged to existing lead

DISCLAIMER: I'm fairly new to EspoCRM, really only testing it out so I may be doing something silly here.

I have a problem where a new mail (with a new sales request) is being tagged to an existing lead
    and it is NOT possible to decouple it to create a new lead or new opportunity.

1. e-mail came in from a specific user@domain with subject "I need training #1"
    2. this mail was moved to a "lead" because it could not be moved to an "opportunity"
    3. there was some communication on this lead and each mail sent and received was linked to this "lead"
    4. a new e-mail from the same user@domain came in with subject "new request2"
    5. This new mail was linked to the old lead...rather than being able to create a new lead from it.

It does not seem to matter if the "lead" is then converted to an "opportunity"
    if another new mail with subject "new request3" comes in from the same user@domain,
    then this mail also gets linked to the same "lead" but not to the converted "opportunity"

Is this the default mode of operation?

Regards,
    John.

If there is a lead with email user@domain then all incoming emails from this address will be related to that lead. Is this your case?
    Last edited by yuri; 09-23-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X