Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with private e-mail boxes

Hi,

I've got an issue. I'm currently implementing CRM system to my company and I experienced following problems:
    1. Some users receive e-mails that were not sent to them.
    2. Some users don't receive e-mails that are sent to them from other companies (Messages are not visible in CRM, but they are on the server).
    3. Some users don't receive e-mails that are sent to them at all. They are not even visible on the server. (It started right after private mailboxes configuration on EspoCRM).

Messages are plain text without attachements.

Has anybody met similar problems and is capable of helping me?

Ps.: CRON is set correctly. It shows success during messages downloading (Despite mentioned problems).

Greetings
    Gregory

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dzień dobry,

Mam problem, właśnie wdrażam system CRM do swojej firmy i doświadczyłem następujących problemów:
    1. Część użytkowników dostaje wiadomości e-mail które nie były do nich skierowane
    2. Część użytkowników nie dostaje wiadomości jakie kierują do nich inne firmy (Wiadomości nie trafiają do CRM a są widoczne na serwerze)
    3. Część użytkowników wcale nie dostaje wiadomości, które są do nich wysyłane (Zaczęło się to dziać zaraz po skonfigurowaniu prywatnych skrzynek pocztowych w EspoCRM)

Wiadomości to treść tekstowa bez załączników.

Czy ktoś spotkał się z podobnym problemem i jest w stanie mi pomóc?

PS. Cron jest ustawiony poprawnie, pokazuje sukces przy pobieraniu wiadomości (Mimo wymienionych błędów)

Pozdrawiam,
    Grzegorz

Hi,

1. If user is subscribed to some records (e.g. Account) they will see notifications about received emails that are related to that record.

2. If you provide raw content of one of such emails it would be helpful for us.

Comment

Thanks for such a quick response.

At the moment I don't have any teams. Message is always directed from the outside to one person only.
      So if user follows certain record for instance "company" then will he see all messages directed to other users from that company?

Following to your response. To make a message completely private do I have to deselect "record following" option after creating it and block possibility to follow?

How would you like to receive this email? (It's kind of confidential, because as I said before these are company emails and I don't want to paste it on the public forum.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dziękuję za tak szybką odpowiedź

Na chwilę obecną nie mam żadnych zespołów, wiadomość jest zawsze kierowana z zewnątrz do jednej osoby.
      Czyli jeśli użytkownik obserwuje dany rekord np: firmę to zobaczy wszystkie wiadomości kierowane do innych osób od tej firmy ?

Czyli aby wiadomość była całkowicie prywatna muszę odznaczyć opcję obserwowania rekordów po ich utworzeniu i zablokować możliwość obserwowania ?

W jakiej formie mam dostarczyć wiadomość?

Comment

For confidentiality you need to use roles. Choose "own" for "read" access for emails.

Comment

Working...
        X