Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import bugs!

Hi,
    1. i have export some lead and take a look on "assignedUserName" and "assignedUserId".
    then i have made import test and put the same name and id. whats happen is that the lead was create, user not was assignment (link field was empty) but the strange thing is that in the "stream" i see that i created the record and then the record assign to the user i have set in the csv file.
    ​2. the "phone" field does not show on the export. please add this field to be export and import
    3. if you can add option to select what fields you want to export it will be great! now it's exporting many system fileds that we don't need (and don't want to see)

Thanks

Yuri can you help me to fix the "phone field" its one of the most important field so i can't use the import export without this field.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

It's too complicated so we put it aside for a while. You can write php scripts to do import/export with phone fields.

Comment

Hi

Could not reproduce Item 1. Can you attach your csv?

Comment

Hi yuri,
          i have check and now seems it's working. really strange thing because i did not change anything.

Comment

Working...
          X