Calendar not showing task in the correct day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar not showing task in the correct day

I have created a task that is due today; however it's showing in the calendar as due yesterday instead of today. I didn't include the time for this task since it doesn't have a time constrain (see photo 1 below); however once I include a time for the task (not just the days), the task shows in the correct day in the calendar, even though it doesn't show the time when it's due (see photo 2 below). My locale configuration is correct for my location so that's not an issue (see photo 3 below).

Weird, I can't reproduce it. I tried to change timezone both in espocrm and in my OS but no result. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I'm currently using a local version on my Windows computer so not sure if that's the issue; however this problem only seems to happen with tasks that have the same start and end date (with no start/end times). I had another task with different start and end dates (with no start/end times) and I didn't have a problem with this task as it showed in the correct date in the calendar.

Comment

yuri Were you able to re-create the issue of tasks not showing correctly in the calendar when a task has the same start and end date, but with no start/end times? As I mentioned before, this doesn't happen with tasks that have different start and end dates (with no start/end times) or with tasks that have the same start and end dates, but with start/end times.

Comment

Yes. I was able to reproduce it. I will fix it.

Comment

File: client/modules/crm/src/views/calendar/calendar.js
            Change
            event.start = this.getDateTime().toMoment(o.dateStartDate);
            to
            event.start = this.getDateTime().toMomentDate(o.dateStartDate);

Comment

• jcortes0309
              jcortes0309 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just tried it and worked perfectly.

Awesome, thanks a lot for looking into this.

Comment

Working...
            X