Websocket with uuid issud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websocket with uuid issud

Fresh manual installation of EspoCRM. I wanted to test uuid and before starting the installation, I created file custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app/recordId.json with content
    PHP Code:
    {

"type""uuid4",

"dbType""uuid"
    }​ 
    After installation, I turned on Websocket and created test account and contact. Refreshed the page when being on account record view. Then I turned on developer console and after clicking on contact and redirecting to its page, I see following error
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-08-11 14-37-34.png
Views:	146
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	109274
    Also, I tried to duplicate a tab and test real-time update - no success.

What I tried to do:
    1. Look into logs - no error appear there (checked websocket logs, espo logs and nginx logs).
    2. Tried switching webserver from nginx to apache - same error. Then I switched back to nginx.
    3. Tried to log ZeroMQSender and ZeroMQSubscriber behavior - seems ok, no errors.
    4. changed custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app/recordId.json by removing type and dbType, but setting length to 40. Error didn't dissappear, but then I updated all tables ids by removing dashes, and this finally did the trick. I don't see errors any more, and real-time updates work as expected.

Espo version: 8.3.6
    DB: Mariadb 10.11.8
    Nginx: 1.24.0
    System: Ubuntu 24.04​

Could you help with investigation? It's unlikely we look into this any soon, due being busy. uuid is not high priority.

Comment

Maybe because of this regular expressions: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...usher.php#L398

Note that the daemon/process should be restarted after changes in the Pusher file.

Comment

Yes, I can confirm, that after applying this changes in Pusher and reloading daemon and all dedicated services, the error is gone now. Thanks a lot!

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for help.
    Working...
    X