Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Sure did, manage to create a few menu... but then I ran out idea after making 2. I'm just not creative enough. But it much more cleaner now, does take a while to get use to. I'm still scrolling down or "hey where my Panel"

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    espcrm, Its ok. the names are fictitious. Anyway, i have removed the screencap. Does my post help?

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! With your 4th screenshot, not sure if those are private information, you may want to delete if it is.

• murugappan
    replied
    espcrm

Its been a long time. May be I can help here.

(1) Select an entity->layout->Bottom Panels and you should see something like in first screencap below.
    (2) Under this layout, in the middle box, you can drag and drop a tab-break which will give the second screencap
    (3) Enter the tab name that you would like. Remember to drop the tab-break above the enabled item
    (4) Define as many as you need and then save and you should get all the tabs defined a in the third screencap
    (5) Go to entity record detail view and you should be able to see like fourth screencap (sorry removed) at the bottom of the details

I hope that helps.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	49 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	83700Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	44 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	83701Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4.png Views:	44 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	83702
    Last edited by murugappan; 10-06-2022, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    How to enable Bottom Panel tabs? I thought it be the same way as you do with Entity Panel but it not. Is it the "Sticky" option?

Leave a comment:

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    TripitakaBC , very interesting problem. I believe that using the system "as is" and "as intended" without my guys meddling with the core/vanilla code and also maintaining usage consistency would be the way to go. We faced similar problems before but we have now corrected the situation by setting up compliance standards so that it will make life easier for our integration teams as well.

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    yuri , i understand. The reason for the length of time is that i am upgrading from version 7.1.4. That means it needs upgrade until 7.1.11 before 7.2.4. Thank you so much.

• TripitakaBC
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, a poor choice of words from me. By 'should be' what I intended was 'used to be prior to upgrade'.

I am sure I will not be the only user in this situation and my intention in posting is to help others diagnose the inevitable errors. It helps me to understand that the error existed previously but the new validation in 7.2.x exposes it rather than creates it. That is a good thing, but we still need to understand how to fix it on our installations. Hopefully, this helps.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    It was always case-sensitive, nothing changed. In your case you had not proper values storing in database (what breaks many things, dynamic logic, workflow, reports, etc.). Thanks to the new validation it exposed the problem. I'd recommend running an UPDATE query to fix existing values.

> Sending a value of 'Male' when the option of 'male' is available should be accepted, but is not.

This is wrong. Think of enums with options (AM, am), (MM, mm). Please, no need to argue on this point. I know something how Espo should work.
    Last edited by yuri; 09-29-2022, 07:47 PM.

• TripitakaBC
    commented on 's reply
    yuri - the case sensitivity is not described in that section, maybe it could be added? Sending a value of 'Male' when the option of 'male' is available should be accepted, but is not. I read that section, reconciled that what was being sent was one of the available options and only revisited when I had run out of other ideas.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    This issue is described in the first post (the last section).

• TripitakaBC
    replied
    EspoCRM Version 7.2.4 PHP Version: 7.4.30 SQL Version: 8.0.29 SYMPTOM: Automation scenario from make.com (formerly Integromat) failing with Error 400 REST API troubleshooting results: PROBLEM: I was getting an Error (400) - Field Validation Error after upgrading to 7.2.0 which continued through 7.2.4 DESCRIPTION: Custom
    Last edited by TripitakaBC; 09-29-2022, 05:07 PM. Reason: Bug report on case-sensitive value name validation error.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    5 min is quite more than I expected. It took less than 1 min for instances I upgraded.

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    yuri thank you for the update. We do not have any large import_entity table. We do not execute much imports as we have integrated Espocrm to our transaction processing systems. I have tested on the dev server and it took less than 5 minutes.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    Only minor. I only can remember this one: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...76fbe5e6ff8878

Upgrade can take bit longer if you have a big import_entity table.
Working...
X