• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anuar
    commented on 's reply
    Yes problem was solved quickly with hotfix 6.0.3

• murugappan
    commented on 's reply
    Annuar, was your problem resolved yet? Appreciate if you can give us an update. Will be helpful. I have a problem that has not been addressed for 10 days now. Thank you.

• anuar
    replied
    Originally posted by anuar View Post

Well it's the same issue of "select all results". When you "select all results" then instead of "export all fields" you just choose one or more fields.
    New topic, will update it with screenschots
    When exporting with 'Select All Results" and choosing the fields to be exported, it will export fields blank if it's custom or a linked field. In screenshot 'Total Households' is a custom field. When exported it will show 0 as value in the Excel file.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    I can't fix what I can't reproduce.

• anuar
    replied

yuri now it's partially fixed. When exporting all fields it works. But with "Select All Results" then export selecting fields it doesn't.
    Well it's the same issue of "select all results". When you "select all results" then instead of "export all fields" you just choose one or more fields.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    Please describe the issue more detail. A separate topic would be good.

It was a fix applied only for 'select all results'. I tested and it seemed to work fine.

• anuar
    replied
    Is there a safe way to downgrade from 6.0.1 to 5.9.4? I've been having issues after upgrade when exporting using "select all". Custom fields and linked fields will be empty or 0 depending the field-type.
    yuri now it's partially fixed. When exporting all fields it works. But with "Select All Results" then export selecting fields it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, thank you. after a bit of tweaking, I managed to update via cron. Your command led me in the right direction.

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    You need to use "order" key instead of "orderBy".

"order": "CAST( ..."

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    Fix: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...588afef8a0b0f6

• Kyle
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I am verifying everything before upgrading my production instance. I have just tested this out and have not had any problems, are you able to provide more details about what types of fields and links are causing you problems?

• Kyle
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Something like this should work
    cd /home/user/installedDir/; php command.php upgrade -y --file="/home/user/upgpackage.zip"

• anuar
    replied
    Is there a safe way to downgrade from 6.0.1 to 5.9.4? I've been having issues after upgrade when exporting using "select all". Custom fields and linked fields will be empty or 0 depending the field-type.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    Hi, could anybody provide the command for updating from 5.9.4 to 6.0.0 via cron (one-time)?

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, i tried Option 2 in file scripts/beforeUpgrade.php. I removed line 38 $this->processCheckCLI(); and tried with varying removing of lines 47 to 53.
    I still get the error, this update can only be run from CLI.

My provider recommended to run a one-time cron with the command (as written in the documentation), but when I do that, the server tells me, that the command is not accepted. How would a cron command look like?
Working...
X