• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM 5.7.1 released

Bug fixes.

All issues: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/m...ne/75?closed=1

Hello Teams.
    just say thanks.. arrow is resolved.
    but, I think, when we make a big update with news feature and "library".. maybe and certainly is my fault.. I have "composer" problem.
    with this upgrade with command line, I have in log file :

PHP Code:
    [2019-10-08 19:04:45Espo.WARNINGE_WARNINGDeclaration of Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Schema\Table::addIndex(array $columnNames$indexName NULL, array $flags = Array) should be compatible with Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\Table::addIndex(array $columnNames$indexName NULL, array $flags = Array, array $options = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table::addIndex(array $columnNames$indexName = NULL, array $flags = Array) should be compatible with Doctrine\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table::addIndex(array $columnNames$indexName = NULL, array $flags = Array, array $options = Array)","file":"/var/www/vhosts/xxxx/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/Table.php","line":35} []
    [
    2019-10-08 19:04:45Espo.WARNINGE_WARNINGDeclaration of Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Schema\Table::addUniqueIndex(array $columnNames$indexName NULLshould be compatible with Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\Table::addUniqueIndex(array $columnNames$indexName NULL, array $options = Array) {"code":2,"message":"Declaration of Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table::addUniqueIndex(array $columnNames$indexName = NULL) should be compatible with Doctrine\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table::addUniqueIndex(array $columnNames$indexName = NULL, array $options = Array)","file":"/var/www/vhosts/xxxx/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/Table.php","line":35} [] 
    but all seems work wel... is there a tips with composer ?

Regards
    Last edited by item; 10-08-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you need to revert vendor folder from the release package, composer.json, composer.lock from repository. When you want to install something new w/ composer, you should not run 'composer update'. You need to install only a specific dependency w/o updating others.

Thanks Yuri ..

I do that and all return normal.
    I have some library (phpoffice/phpword, perryfaro/sepa , spryng/spryng-api-http-php ) and I have accidentally make a composer update.. meaculpa
    Thanks for clarification.

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X