field not updating in meeting module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field not updating in meeting module

I have just moved my ESPO-installation (files and database) to a new server and seeing the following odd behavior

When i change a record to "held" in the listview of the meeting-module the status-field change to "held" and short after back to "planned". When i view the full record the status-field has changed.
    I do not see this behavior on the other old server.

There is nothing in the log and .htaccess is the same.
    I have changed the siteURL to the new url in config.php
    EspoCRM v. 4.6.0

What could be wrong?

Hello
    What status you see on the top of the page, while updating the status of event? Can you modify any other record?

Comment

Thanks for the reply

The status on top is "saved". I have verified that the data is saved i database, and that is working perfect.
      But when i klik on a item in meetings-list the details-view show the old value, not the value stored in database.
      When i rebuild basebase in admin everything is fine again.
      I have tried disabling cache i settings, with not solve the problem.
      The problem is the same in activity-module. Maybe more modules is affected.

Comment

When i modify an activity and afterword view it in the minipanel i see this odd behavior.

1. When i view the activity in which filter "ALL" (meeings and activitets) i see the old value in the date.
        2. When i view the same which filter "ACTIVITIES" i see the modified and correct value.
        3. When i view the full record i also see the old and not correct value.
        4. When admin user rebuild backend and empty cache, it resolves the issue.

Comment

Could you reproduce it on the demo? If not, try to upgrade crm

Comment

Hi
            Just upgraded to to ver 4.8.4 and the problem is still the same.
            I can not reproduce the problem on your demosite at http://demo.espocrm.de. The fault must be something in my installation.

I have moved the installation from one server to another and chanced databasesettings and URL in the config.php.
            I think there is something wrong with the cache in some way. Do you have a idea where to look?

Apache: 2.4.29
            MySql: 10.1.24-MariaDB-cll-lve
            Php: 7.0
            Litespeed webserver
            Browser: Chrome 62.0.3202.94

Thanks for all your replies.

-- Edit 17/11-2017 --

I have tried installing a new EspoCRM with Softaculous and the problem is the same in this installation. The problem must then be related to server-config or browser.

When i run reset.html it resolve the problem. I am therefore pretty sure this problem is browser-cache related.

The problem is the same on a diferent computer.

In firefox-browser v57 no users are able to log in - got "Wrong username/passsword". The new installation has the same issue in firefox. And then after about 2 minuts it is possible to log in.

Any suggestion?
            Last edited by dafnie; 11-17-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I think my case is related to this issue
              In the Add Meeting / Add Call modal dialog, clicking the select Users, select Contacts select Leads in the Attendees section has no effect if Cache is enabled

Comment

Working...
              X