Hello!
I’m an EspoCRM developer available for project-based and long-term cooperation.
I work with EspoCRM beyond basic configuration - custom data models, business logic, integrations, automation and adapting the platform to real operational processes.
Recent commercial project
I recently implemented a custom CRM for the hospitality industry based on EspoCRM. The project included:
I can help with:
Cooperation
Available for both standalone projects and ongoing development/support. I’m also open to working as an external developer for CRM integrators and agencies that need additional development capacity.
Russian - native.
English - written communication.
Remote.
Contact: maks28456@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me with a project description or technical specification. I can review the requirements first and suggest an implementation approach.
I’m an EspoCRM developer available for project-based and long-term cooperation.
I work with EspoCRM beyond basic configuration - custom data models, business logic, integrations, automation and adapting the platform to real operational processes.
Recent commercial project
I recently implemented a custom CRM for the hospitality industry based on EspoCRM. The project included:
- custom Guest / Lead / Booking data model and relationships;
- custom business logic and entity lifecycle;
- PMS integration via REST API;
- omnichannel messaging integration through Chatwoot;
- lead routing and manager assignment logic;
- matching, deduplication and entity linking;
- roles and access permissions;
- custom operational views, filters and Kanban;
- data migration and synchronization;
- production deployment, testing and stabilization;
- UI customization while preserving native EspoCRM functionality.
I can help with:
- EspoCRM implementation from an existing specification;
- custom entities, fields and relationships;
- BPM / workflows / business logic;
- REST API and webhook integrations;
- CRM integrations with external systems;
- data migration and synchronization;
- roles and ACL;
- dashboards and operational views;
- customization of existing EspoCRM installations;
- troubleshooting and further development of existing projects;
- production deployment and technical stabilization.
Cooperation
Available for both standalone projects and ongoing development/support. I’m also open to working as an external developer for CRM integrators and agencies that need additional development capacity.
Russian - native.
English - written communication.
Remote.
Contact: maks28456@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me with a project description or technical specification. I can review the requirements first and suggest an implementation approach.
