Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System requirements failed

Hello!
    I'm new with EspoCRM and I used almost only the graphic tools, it was working.
    But now I can no longer create new account nor contact, there is ERROR 400 BAD REQUEST, I do not understand why. I still can create opportunities.
    On the system requirements, everything is 'success' except max-input-time that is "-1 Fail (180 is recommended)" and memory_limit that is "-1 Fail (256M is recommended)".
    Where and how can I fix this ? I do not know how to access the interface to enter the initial code writen in the documentation:
    max_execution_time = 180
    max_input_time = 180
    memory_limit = 256M
    post_max_size = 50M
    upload_max_filesize = 50M

Thank you in advance

Hello
    depend on which type of server you have. If you have shared hosting, you should be able to change that through hosting dashboard or tech support.
    If you have own server, for example VPS with access to root account, you should be able to change that in php.ini

Comment

• chabaud_lelia
      chabaud_lelia commented
      Editing a comment
      ok thank you. Unfortunately I don't know the type of server, I did not install it myself. Where can I check it ? And where should I find 'hosting dashboard' or 'php.ini' ?

Both those value is related to PHP, so there some error because of that, perhaps you don't have PHP install or incorrect setting or version?

What host do you use? If you use Shared Hosting you should have a CPanel or some kind.

PHP.ini can be access in File Manager but your CPanel would have a more visual interface to editing PHP version and setting and extension, use that instead.

Search for PHP, or PHP Selector in CPanel

You can also check for "Auto-install" or Softaculous and install EspoCRM through that, all your installation setting should be compatibility through that method.

Lastly you might want to check your Error logs if you willing to wait or be able to "decode" the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by chabaud_lelia View Post
      On the system requirements, everything is 'success' except max-input-time that is "-1 Fail (180 is recommended)" and memory_limit that is "-1 Fail (256M is recommended)".
      Actually those values are fine (they mean there is no ram limit and that uploads can take up to max_execution_time for completing) and are probably unrelated to the error 400 so no need to edit those (unless you want to restrict espocrm resource usage). You should instead check the log file in data/logs folder, the metadata of account, contact and any related entities for errors, also try rebuild and read the logs for any new errors.
      Last edited by tothewine; 07-11-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• chabaud_lelia
        chabaud_lelia commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for your answer,
        I deleted all the links I had created and the fields that could be potentially problematic but still is the error...
        when I rebuild, it says "success". Where should I find the logs for checking errors?

• tothewine
        tothewine commented
        Editing a comment
        You can find the logs in the 'data/logs' folder, relative to index.php. If you can provide them (please redact any non-public information) we can have a look and try to figure the problem. Be sure to trigger the error, tough.

tothewine Thank you very much, I solved the problem checking logs. It was the visible condiiton that is not prior over the condition "required" so unvisible fields were required...

Comment

• tothewine
        tothewine commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that is a common pitfall of espo
    Working...
    X