Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call to undefined method Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySQL80Platform::getClobTypeLength()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to undefined method Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySQL80Platform::getClobTypeLength()

After a composer update to add:

"league/oauth2-client": "^2.0", "microsoft/microsoft-graph": "1.0.*" to support https://treolabs.com/store/espocrm-o...xchange-online I'm getting:

[2019-06-18 12:39:35] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Call to undefined method Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySQL80Platform::getClobTy peLength()" at /usr/share/nginx/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/MySqlSchemaManager.php line 212 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined method Doctrine\\DBAL\\Platforms\\MySQL80Platform::getClo bTypeLength() at /usr/share/nginx/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/MySqlSchemaManager.php:212)"} []

Any ideas?

PS I get this error when trying to run a "Rebuild".

Comment

Trying to run php rebuild.php from CLI I get:

[2019-06-18 17:36:41] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Call to undefined method Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySQL80Platform::getClobTy peLength()" at /usr/share/nginx/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/MySqlSchemaManager.php line 212 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined method Doctrine\\DBAL\\Platforms\\MySQL80Platform::getClo bTypeLength() at /usr/share/nginx/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/DBAL/Schema/MySqlSchemaManager.php:212)"} []

and the application gives "Bad Server Response" from the front end.

Running "php clear_cache.php" resolves the problem but I still can't do a rebuild.

Comment

This was resolved by downgrading

"doctrine/dbal": "2.9.2",
        to
        "doctrine/dbal": "2.4.2",

Comment

Working...
        X