Bad Server Response...help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response...help please

I just installed the extension Patch to move from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0 which went fine.
    I then tried to install the upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0.
    I got an error about a problem clearing local cache.
    Espo now returns a Bad Server Response error. The only thing on the page is the copyright in the lower left corner.
    I've looked in the log file and in the apache error log, and didn't get a clue
    Any ideas of what I should try next?
    Help please

I am now not getting the Bad Server Response, but I am still at the stage of having installed the extension, but unable to install the update to 3.1.0.
    The error is "Error clearing cache".
    I manually cleared local and back end cache before running the upgrade attempt.

Comment

Can help you.

So, you need to execute the displayed command in the terminal via SSH, or set the correct permission. It should be 755 for directories, 644 for files, and 775 for “data” directory. Also, make sure that you have the correct “owner” and “group”.
      This post may not be actual at this moment. Please follow to the article in the documentation. Requirements EspoCRM runs on the most hosting providers. Detailed requirements include the following: PHP 5.

Comment

For some reason I always get this error during the upgrade. I found the issue, but do not know how to fix it. every time you upgrade Espo, cache is cleared. However next time you login to Espo new cache folder and file is created data/cache/applicaiton/cronLastRunTime.php. the problem that folder application and fiule cronLastRunTime.php is created with owner root. this might be due to the fact that apache server is running with mpm-itk module. once I change permissions to user www:www everything goes smoothly.

My suggestion, after upgrade always log-off and log-in back to Espo and change cache folder permissions or owner.

Comment

You needed cron be run under webserver's user.

Comment

Working...
          X