Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a link tasksPrimary in relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a link tasksPrimary in relationships?

As a sample I see in the relations of accounts a relation-type Parents-Children with the link task from account to task
    And I there e is a relation-type 1:n with link tasksPrimary from account to task
    Explanation: I didn't use the entity account.
    Now I want to create a 1:n relation with link tasksPrimary from another entity to task (there is also the Parents-Children relationship in this entity).
    But there is no tasksPrimary to choose or fill-in.
    What I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks for help

Christoph

So if I understand correctly, you want to create a 1:n relationship between another entity and the Task Entity? Can you please provide the name of that entity? Usually, tasksPrimary ​is simply the link's name.

Go to the Administration -> Entity Manager -> Select the Entity you want to relate to Task -> Relationships -> '+ Create Link' on the top left -> select Task as the Foreign Entity and Link Type: One-to-Many. Name the Link whatever you want. Please elaborate more on what you mean if this didn't answer your question.

Comment

Thanks JosNas,
      I didn't remembered, that I can name the link as I want.
      But what is the meaning of tasksPrimary in the demo-Version, what would the developer say with this?
      And for which display will it be used?

Christoph

Comment

• JosNas
        JosNas commented
        Editing a comment
        The Relationship between Account and Task is called tasksPrimary. I think it refers to the fact that an account can have multiple Tasks. If you go to the detail view of the Account, you can see 'Tasks' on the right.
    Working...
    X