Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order in Kanban view (Opportunity)

Hello guys,

is there any way how to control the order in the Kanban view of opportunities? I tried to change the order in Administration->Entity Manager->Opportunity->Edit (but it seems like it is affecting only List but not Kanban). It seems like the kanban is being ordered by "Modified at" but the problem is that our workflows are updating all opportunities every night, so the order is a bit broken because of it.

I would love it to be ordered by some custom date field if possible.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Jakub Grufik,

In fact, you did everything right. The field for sorting is selected in the Default Order (field), the order is selected in the Default Order (direction).
    After saving the changes, you need to refresh the page. Thus, in the Kanban view, records will be displayed according to the sorting of the field you selected.

For example, the screenshot shows what it looks like if we sort our opportunities in Kanban by the Close Date field in Descending order:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-05-29 16-55-03.png
Views:	179
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	92998

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      that is weird, I tried to change Order direction and nothing has changed in the kanban view..

Jakub Grufik,

We need to analyze why it does not work for you. Maybe it's some third-party extensions. Perhaps there is some error in the EspoCRM error log.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      I will check everything and will let you know..
Working...
X