Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with make (former integromat)

Hi.

I am trying to use integromat (now make) with espoCRM.

i have already managed to do some things with the integration. I have added a task, or retrived a custoer.

Bow I needed to access espoCRM custom entities

For this I have to make use of the integromat module for espoCRM "Make an API Call"

To start testing that modules I used a standard entity: Tasks.

And tried to get a Task using that module ("Make an API Call") and the integromat module for Tasks: "Get a Task"

This way it´s pretty simple. You just provide the id tou requiere and it brings it back to you. (image)

With the general module "Make an API Call" I have not been able to make it work.

I have parameterized it as shown in the image.

When I run the integromat process it gives the following error message: "The operation failed with an error. 401 Unauthorized The provided credentials are not correct."

If I look for more error details i got the atttache image.

At first sight seems that I´m not authorized to read Tasks and that is espoCRM the one that denies that access.

But I'm using the same connection as before, where I got authorized. And besides that, I have reviewed and the API user is allowed to do everithing with Tasks,

The error 401 is not in the espoCRM REST API documentation. It should be 403 for not authorized access.

Does someone used the general module "Make an API Call" and could shed some light here?

Working...
X