Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List view layout does not update?

Hi,
    I make changes in the list view layout of an entity, but the changes do not apply. No log messages and the respective json.file shows the changed fields correctly (json File is in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/entityName/).omegle xender

This has been resolved. There was an older entry in database, table layout record, which I deleted because it obviously caused this.
    Last edited by Holden1; 02-04-2021, 06:01 AM.

Hi,
    this is something I have been experienced a lot also. I delete fields, relationships, change layouts, but these not anymore used entries keep existing in the database and cause problems. Later it is sometimes very time consuming to find out, which tables are obsolete. Sometimes also in the respective json files there are old entries.

Is this behaviour known to the developers? Would it be possible to change this?

Comment

Originally posted by Holden1 View Post
      Hi,
      I make changes in the list view layout of an entity, but the changes do not apply. No log messages and the respective json.file shows the changed fields correctly (json File is in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/entityName/).omegletv bazoo

This has been resolved. There was an older entry in database, table layout record, which I deleted because it obviously caused this.

All of this is working great on every item in the ListView except for the very first one, which never updates to reflect the TextView change. I've tested to make sure the TextView text is actually getting changed and can be called and viewed at a later time, and it's being set correctly. So it seems like the data is correct, but the view is not getting updated.
      I'm pretty sure the problem is that my convertView is not getting reset, so the ListView is just continuing to use the old view with the old text. I tried calling notifyDataSetChanged() on the BaseAdapter after I set the text, and that didn't work.

Comment

Would it be possible to change this?
        snowday calculator
        Last edited by SpencerTracy; 10-29-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holden1 View Post
          Hi,
          I make changes in the list view layout of an entity, but the changes do not apply. No log messages and the respective json.file shows the changed fields correctly (json File is in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/entityName/).gb whatsapp

There was a time I had a similar issue, the problem was that the list elements where also state full widgets and flutter get confused when a list basset state and the changing children's has states too, that's why keys exists. Just add and unique key to every element in the list and you see how it solves the problem.

Also always learn the basics

Here is the video of how the keys works.
          Last edited by paultyner; 03-22-2022, 05:13 AM. Reason: Correcting mistakes

Comment

Working...
          X