Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending whatsapp message with Workflows

Hi,

There is a post of sending telegram message with Workflows https://www.espocrm.com/blog/page/3/

I'm looking for sending whatsapp message. Did anyone tried this ? Is there any workaround to do this ?
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

I really like your idea. Instead of using WhatsApp I would implement the same idea with yowhatsapp latest version at https://techbigs.com/yowhatsapp.html. Thanks
    Last edited by ScottWalton; 09-03-2020, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I've checked few things and i think that only way to send whatsapp message directly through whatsapp API require some odd installations.
      Easier way would be through Twilio, here you have tutorial: https://www.twilio.com/blog/send-wha...o-whatsapp-api

I think telegram is easier

Comment

ScottWalton unfortunatelly i think that your idea is not possible. I don't see any api

Comment

From looking at that App it look like it is a Modded version of WhatApps, so I would say that if you can API through WhatApps should work fine, the API probably won't allow you to bypass the YoWhatApps limit though.

Also modded App is quite questionable to be posted on any official forum, so any support that you may manage here might get delete one day.
          Last edited by espcrm; 09-10-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
            From looking at that App it look like it is a Modded version of WhatApps, so I would say that if you can API through WhatApps should work fine, the API probably won't allow you to bypass the YoWhatApps limit though.

Also modded App is quite questionable to be posted on any official forum, so any support that you may manage here might get delete one day.
            I apologize if I'm asking something wrong
            But the purpose of asking this is only to increase my knowledge
            If an app has already been modified by modifying the script, is it not possible that such an API will not be allowed to be bypassed?

Comment

As far i know WhatsApp would let you send messages only through API. I don't think there is any other way.
              Unfortunatelly through API there are also limits. As far as i remember you can't reach your customer directly until he agree on that.

I have to think about integration with WhatsApp

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
                As far i know WhatsApp would let you send messages only through API. I don't think there is any other way.
                Unfortunatelly through API there are also limits. As far as i remember you can't reach your customer directly until he agree on that.

I have to think about integration with WhatsApp
                Thank you so much for replying which is really helpful.

Comment

Great !

Comment

Originally posted by Nishan Perera View Post
                    Hi,

There is a post of sending telegram message with Workflows https://www.espocrm.com/blog/page/3/

I'm looking for sending whatsapp message. Did anyone tried this ? Is there any workaround to do this ?
                    There are third party whatsapp mod apps that will help you send messages on telegram or whatsapp with Workflows. Check them out and see how it goes. If you face any issues, kindly reply back here and I will try to help you.

Comment

Thanks for this info

Comment

Working...
                      X