X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinybarreto
    replied
    Originally posted by ayman.alkom View Post

This needs you to write some codes by yourself, or you can ask for paid help from here.

Basically espocrm offers formula for calculated field, but the function you need maybe not included, you can write your own formula regarding the count of meeting records.

To me I prefer to do this using the "beforeSave" function on the repository class of the target entity.

Best Regards
    TKS for the suggest, i will verify this possibility of the paid help.

Leave a comment:

• eymen-elkum
    replied
    Originally posted by vinybarreto View Post
    I would like to know if there is a possibility for me to create a field where the data that will be filled in is based on reference and some other information within the system for example has a field called meetings delivered however this field needs to be filled out according to the number of meetings created ie the total number within it is the total number of meetings created I need a way to count the number of meetings created and the information within that field appears
    This needs you to write some codes by yourself, or you can ask for paid help from here.

Basically espocrm offers formula for calculated field, but the function you need maybe not included, you can write your own formula regarding the count of meeting records.

To me I prefer to do this using the "beforeSave" function on the repository class of the target entity.

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• vinybarreto
    replied
    yuri

Leave a comment:

• vinybarreto
    started a topic fill in a field based on the number of records

fill in a field based on the number of records

I would like to know if there is a possibility for me to create a field where the data that will be filled in is based on reference and some other information within the system for example has a field called meetings delivered however this field needs to be filled out according to the number of meetings created ie the total number within it is the total number of meetings created I need a way to count the number of meetings created and the information within that field appears
Working...
X