Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting on a time series with accruing counts

Hello,

I'm trying to create a report for our Accounts in the Advanced Pack. Each of our accounts has a risk level assigned to it and I'm creating a report for it with the following criteria:

1. I'd like the report to show the total accounts under the risk level at that time, not just the additional accounts that have been added or changed
    2. I want to differentiate between new accounts and existing accounts that may have had their risk level changed

See below for a screenshot of what I currently have. Any suggestions for creating this report is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Camille,
    1. Basically, you are on the right way. I think you don't need to count them by a time period, just select 'COUNT' for the 'Columns' parameter in the report configs (see screenshot).
    2. To separate new accounts or accounts with non-stable risk level you can append new options to the 'Risk Level' (see screenshot).
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Maximus,

Thanks for your response, that helps a lot.

For your second point, where in the report form will I update this? I can't seem to find a new record option.

​​​​​​​Camille

Comment

> For your second point, where in the report form will I update this? I can't seem to find a new record option.

I mean you need to open Administration -> Entity Manager -> Account -> Fields -> Risk Level (add new options to this Enum type field).

Comment

Working...
        X