Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM on Docker Hub and Helm Charts

Hi,

It seems it would be great if Espo could span its presence on containerization. What are your thoughts on including EspoCRM in Docker hub and Helm Charts? Other CRM platforms have already done the same.

Regards,
    Brian

The more expose EspoCRM is, the better. But it might require you to start the ball rolling.

Comment

We are in process of adding EspoCRM to Official Images of Docker. Currently, the build repository is available here: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm-docker/
      Job Offers and Requests

Comment

There you go. This project was already started last year in December 2019

Comment

Hello, I'm using the GitHub docker to build instances but I want to be able to customise the language, currency etc on build. Does anyone know where to set these on build, and what syntax to use for the variable names and their values?

Comment

Hi nicko,

> I want to be able to customise the language, currency etc on build
            What actually you want to customize. Some customization is available to do via Administration ->Label Manager, Administration -> Currency. Also, you can customize via files (e.g. /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/i18n/es_ES/Account.json).
            Read this about currency https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...ssing-currency.

> what syntax to use for the variable names and their values
            Could you explicit it please. Variables should be defined in accordance with a language (e.g. php, javascript, etc.).

Comment

Hi Maximus Thanks for the reply, i resolved this as I found I could do this from the .yml file I used to build the container. The following variables worked and get passed to the docker-entrypoint.sh file successfully:

ESPOCRM_LANGUAGE: en_GB
              ESPOCRM_DATE_FORMAT: "DD/MM/YYYY"
              ESPOCRM_TIME_FORMAT: "hh:mm a"
              ESPOCRM_TIME_ZONE: "Europe/London"
              ESPOCRM_WEEK_START: 1
              ESPOCRM_DEFAULT_CURRENCY: GBP

Looking in the docker-entrypoint.sh script I can see there are other variables supported.

Comment

Working...
              X