TimeOut Repport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimeOut Repport

Good morning all, We use espocrm for an ecommerce project and we have to do sales analysis regularly. So we go through the creation of reports. We had tested espocrm test with qlq data in base to its operation without problem. But after sending all our data in espo the reports begin to become very slow and we constantly receive timeout. For information we have big tables such as the quoteitem table which contains 19 million records. Our installed is on a VM that has 8vcp and 32GB of RAM and we have a monitoring tool that shows us that the resources are not used thoroughly. After activating the slow query mysql we see very well that it is the mysql requests that take a long time to answer. We also increase the value of: php max execution time to put it in 5 minutes and see more but without success! Can you help me to improve the time of the answers? And in a future time can we have a espocrm version that integrates a nosql engine such as elasticsearch for example? Thank you.

you need to run custom optimized queries select, as you know reports are using a query generator, which may sometimes has a lot of unneeded joins.
    I have made a query reports where you can write any query and run it, but its outdated and not working for the recent advanced extension versions

Comment

Hello Eymen,
      Thanks for you response,
      we are working on version 5.5.6, does your generator work on this version please?
      Thank you.

Comment

• eymen.elkum
        eymen.elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        it is related to the advanced extension not to the crm version, but if you are interested I can redesign it to git work with the last version of advanced ext
    Working...
    X