Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log-File: "checkSynchronization' does not exist"

Hi

Since I updated EspoCRM to the newest version, a message reugarly pops up saying "Error 404: Not found"
    Also in the logs there are many of these entries:
    Code:
    [2019-07-22 12:46:03] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    [2019-07-22 12:46:18] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    [2019-07-22 12:46:33] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    [2019-07-22 12:46:48] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    [2019-07-22 12:47:04] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    [2019-07-22 12:47:19] Espo.ERROR: (404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'.; GET /api/v1/MailChimp/action/checkSynchronization; line: 129, file: C:\xampp\htdocs\application\Espo\Core\ControllerManager.php [] []
    I guess those are deprecated functions from an old version of EspoCRM. But why are they still there and how can I fix this?

Kind regards
    Luca Kühne

Hello.
    From what version you have upgraded? What version of MailChimp pack do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      From what version you have upgraded?
      I'm not quite sure anymore.
      But I think I upraded form 5.5.3 to 5.6.4 for EspoCRM itself.
      And I also upgraded from the old Advanced Pack (which included Mailchimp) To the newest Advanced-Pack and newest Mailchimp-Pack

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      What version of MailChimp pack do you have?
      Version 1.0.1
      Last edited by lucakuehne; 07-22-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Please try the following:

1. Uninstall Advanced Pack.
        2. Remove directory application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/
        3. Install Advanced Pack again.

Comment

Hi yuri

Thanks for your response.. Sadly I got stuck on the last step, because I can't download the latest version. It seems like your portal is broken. When I want to download the Advanced pack or Mailchimp Integration I get the following screen:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3444.png Views:	1 Size:	22.5 KB ID:	50324

I also get the following error in the console:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	EspoCRM Portal Error.PNG Views:	1 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	50325
          Last edited by lucakuehne; 07-23-2019, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Hello.
            We have fixed it. Please try again. If it will not work please clear a cache of your web browser and try again. Ctrl + F5 combination may not clear cache deeply, so we suggest you to clear it with your browser advanced settings.

Comment

Hi Maximus

I was able to successfully install the advanced pack as well as the mailchimp integration.
              But I still get these errors in the logs...

Comment

Hi Luca,

Could you please check whether you have the file "application/Espo/Modules/MailChimp/Resources/metadata/app/popupNotifications.json" existing. If you have this file, then:

1. Uninstall Mail Chimp extension.
                2. Remove directory application/Espo/Modules/MailChimp/
                3. Install Mail Chimp extension again.

Note, that the error you have is not critical.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                  Could you please check whether you have the file "application/Espo/Modules/MailChimp/Resources/metadata/app/popupNotifications.json" existing.
                  No, not even the folder "application/Espo/Modules/MailChimp/Resources/metadata/app/" is existing...

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                  Note, that the error you have is not critical.
                  I hope so.
                  But nonetheless it makes my users insecure and is annoying. Also it floods the whole logs.....
                  Last edited by lucakuehne; 07-23-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Weird. Could you try to search in files contents

Code:
                    grep -R 'checkSynchronization' /path/to/espocrm/

Comment

yuri

Your code was for Linux, but I did the same with
                      Code:
                      Get-ChildItem -Path <pathToEspocrm>\* -Recurse -Exclude *.log | Select-String -Pattern 'checkSynchronization'
                      But there was no result...

Comment

Do you have new errors "(404) Action GET 'checkSynchronization' does not exist in controller 'MailChimp'" logged ?

Maybe old file or metadata cached somehow.

Comment

Hi Yuri

You are right.
                          After the changes there where still some entries, but after a while the error was not logged again.

Thank you! :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X