Tagging in stream is no longer sending email since version 5.6.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagging in stream is no longer sending email since version 5.6.3

When tagging in the stream @whatever it is no longer sending emails to anyone who is tagged.
    Is this a bug? I have already confirmed all my settings are the same as before.

yuri

Comment

Maximus

Comment

Check if your cron is enabled. After upgrading to 5.6.3, my cron was disabled on settings.

Comment

It appears to be one account in specific. "Account1" which also has a Group mailbox setup. is not getting emails or notifications when tagged in the stream.

Comment

it was working before I upgraded.

Comment

Hello khooper.
              I have checked it, and the notifications are working. Please check in the Administration -> Notifications whether the 'Send email notifications about mentions in posts' box is checked.

Comment

• khopper
                khopper commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes this is checked. Administration -> Notifications whether the 'Send email notifications about mentions in posts'

it only 1 account that that is not working. However this 1 account has a group email box with the same email as the account.
                When i tag it nothing comes through to anyone.

It used to work until I added it as a group email box in espo.

On my 5.6.3 instance, it works well.

Comment

• khopper
                khopper commented
                Editing a comment
                I am glad it works for you, however i'm not why my instance is not working. I will attach images so you can see and maybe have a better understanding.

Maximus see attached photos.

Comment

Hello khopper. Sorry for the delayed reply.
                Thank you for attachments. I have tried to reproduce it again but nothing. It works good. Do you have any email filter on your email server?

Comment

Working...
                X