Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email SSL Unknown Error

I am getting the following error when trying set up a "Group Email Account"

I have confirmed the settings work with other apps such as Mozilla Thunderbird... Please advise.

[2019-06-07 17:39:52] Espo.DEBUG: API (0) cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://192.168.4.6:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ); POST /espocrm/api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection; Input data: {"host":"192.168.4.6","port":993,"ssl":true,"us ern ame":"domain.local\\username","password":"*****", " emailAddress":"username@domain.com"}; Route pattern: /:controller/action/:action; Route params: Array ( [controller] => InboundEmail [action] => testConnection ) [] []
    [2019-06-07 17:39:52] Espo.ERROR: (0) cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://192.168.4.6:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ); POST /espocrm/api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection [] []

or

[2019-06-07 17:46:25] Espo.DEBUG: API (0) cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://192.168.4.6:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ); POST /espocrm/api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection; Input data: {"host":"192.168.4.6","port":993,"ssl":true,"us ern ame":"username@domain.local","password":"*****"," e mailAddress":"username@domain.com"}; Route pattern: /:controller/action/:action; Route params: Array ( [controller] => InboundEmail [action] => testConnection ) [] []
    [2019-06-07 17:46:25] Espo.ERROR: (0) cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://192.168.4.6:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 ); POST /espocrm/api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection [] []
    Attached Files
    Last edited by khopper; 06-07-2019, 06:18 PM.

Disregard, figured it out Finally.

Comment

Maximus yuri

This stopped working out of the blue at 4:20 PM EST.... fsockopen

I can not find anything in the apache logs relating to this. could this be a bug in espo. nothing changed on my email server environment either.

[2019-06-26 14:10:06] Espo.DEBUG: API (0) cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.myurl.com:993 (Connection refused) (errno = 0 ); POST /espocrm/api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection; Input data:
      Last edited by khopper; 06-26-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Hello Khooper.
        Here is the script that will check if your PHP can connect to the email server at all. Before start, don't forget to change the host and port parameter in this file. If the connection will be failed, this means that the email server restricts such connection.

Comment

• khopper
          khopper commented
          Editing a comment
          what script?

Opps. Sorry. My fault.
        I can't upload the php file on this forum, so here is the script:
        Code:
        <?php

$host = "1.1.1.1";
        $port = "9998";

$checkconn = fsockopen($host, $port, $errno, $errstr, 5);
        if (!$checkconn){
            echo "($errno) $errstr";
        } else {
            echo 'ok';
        }

Comment

@Maximus @khopper

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Opps. Sorry. My fault.
          I can't upload the php file on this forum, so here is the script:
          Code:
          <?php

$host = "1.1.1.1";
          $port = "9998";

$checkconn = fsockopen($host, $port, $errno, $errstr, 5);
          if (!$checkconn){
          echo "($errno) $errstr";
          } else {
          echo 'ok';
          }
          I had the same problem yesterday. Please tell me where to insert this script into which directory?
          Last edited by sobolevfff; 10-01-2021, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X