Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a report filter for Date Start of Yesterday

Hello All,

I am trying to create a simple list report, that shows calls with a start date of yesterday.

In report filter, I have tried many iterations of complex expressions. The one I thought would work was two filters:
    The first one was complex Date Function on Date Start using Less Than: datetime\addDays(datetime\today(), -1)
    And a second one using Greater Than: datetime\addDays(datetime\today(), -2)
    but this doesn't work I just get no data. The closest I can get is a simple field filter of Date Start Last 1 Days, but this shows today's and yesterday's calls.

Is there a way I can filter for a Date Start of yesterday only?

Thank you.

Hello.
    You can create this filter via the next Complex expression: datetime\date(datetime\addDays(datetime\today(), -1)). Set the parameters shown on the 3.png.
    Also, you can create such report with setting Runtime Filters that shown on the 1.png and 2.png.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your reply, this gave me a strange result. I got all the calls that are scheduled for any month but yesterdays date (in this case the 10th). I can't use a runtime filter because this is an email report.

As far as Last X days = 1 I tend to get today's AND yesterday's calls.

I find it sort of mind boggling that it is this hard to get reporting for the day previous.

Thanks

Comment

I got what I wanted by using the above filter and another filter for Current Month, but it would be nice if Yesterday was a bult-in time filter.

Thanks again.
        -J

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Hello.
          You can create this filter via the next Complex expression: datetime\date(datetime\addDays(datetime\today(), -1)). Set the parameters shown on the 3.png.
          Also, you can create such report with setting Runtime Filters that shown on the 1.png and 2.png.
          Thank you Maximus This is very helpful. Shall we create a thread for Complex expression for better understand and usage.
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

• Maximus
            Maximus commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi,

> Shall we create a thread for Complex expression for better understand and usage.

It is a good idea, especially if you have a lot of different questions of how to build the different requests with Complex expression. I think it will be very useful.
        Working...
        X