Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview window in lists

Goodmorning everyone.
    First of all, I would like to congratulate all the developers and people who are constantly working on developing this fantastic program.
    We have been using ESPOCRM for about a year and we are really satisfied. As everyone knows, the problem of working with a new program is mainly to get used to a whole series of changes due to the passage from one appilicativo to another and the old dwellings are difficult to change. With ESPOCRM this happened in a very pleasant way, as we can now model the program according to our needs.
    I would like to propose a feature, which from our point of view could be really interested. In practice it would be very useful to have the possibility to have a preview window on the same page where we view the list of records, a concrete example would be that of the customer list, where scrolling through the list, we can simultaneously view a summary of the data entered. I thought that you could use the same form of the detail by creating a sub-mask in which you can decide which fields to show in the opening. Thank you very much for everything you are doing and I apologize for possible errors in writing as I use the translator.
Working...
X