Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment Multiple images border

Hello,
    if I upload images via Attachment Multiple the unsolicited image border appears. The border isn´t matter of CSS but it is directly in the generated preview - please see
    Is there any way to remove it ?

Thanks

Hello,
    check your pictures on the white background, seams they have border. Or thy to cut them a little. You can thy to attach as example this white picture with a blue left border. EspoCRM does not add any borders to the pictures
    Regards

Comment

Dear Tanya,

I have just uploaded your picture and on the preview is black border as on the other pictures. If I display original picture, there blue left border only (please see attached).
      This behavior is after one of the upgrades I made before. Don´t you have any idea how to remove it ?

Thanks

Comment

What espo theme do you use and what browser? What if you try it on other PC / device?
        Could you reproduce it on the demo?

Comment

Tanya,

I use Classic Espo, on the other PC/mobile/device is the same behavioral. I think it is matter of thumbnail generation, if I upload image, the border is appeared instantly before saving the entity.

Comment

There were no any changes in the server-side image resize logic for last 5 months: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ints/Image.php

I noticed an issue with black border on thumbnails when espocrm was installed on Windows server.
            Last edited by yuri; 12-25-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Hi yuri,
              yes, I have it on Win Srv. Can you provide me link to more info about this issue ? Thanks

Comment

There is no link. I will investgate this problem.

Comment

I thought that is known WinSrv issue. Ok, I understand now. Thanks

Comment

I believe this will solve the issue: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...8e87c8011d3ba9

Comment

Dear Yuri, yeah ... it solved my problem. Thank you very much !

Comment

Hello Yuri and Tanya,

first all the best to new year. I have implemented the fix, but now all the pictures names and titles dissapear as well in the lightbox as in the tooltip in case of hover. Can I fix it somehow ?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Does someone have any feedback to this issu pls ? :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X