Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the campaign log to track letters etc

Hi,

We are using EspoCRM to keep a track of customer details but not actually for sending out any emails. I'd like to use the campaign log feature to track which emails/letters/other marketing have been sent to accounts and contacts on the system. So far I've been able to create a campaign, link that to a target list that is associated with specific accounts and contacts and then use the layout manager to set up a campaign log section on account and contact pages. However, even though I've marked the campaign as completed, it isn't pulling anything through the campaign log on my account and contact pages.

I wondered if this is because, according to the statistics, nothing has been sent? If that is the problem I'm not sure how to rectify it. With emails, I assume Espo keeps track of that when you're actually sending emails through Espo, but what about mail shots and radio/tv campaigns?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Did you create Mass Mail entry for your campaign? If you create it with status pending Emails will be ready for sending and will be sent by system on scheduled time. There is a checkbox to make all mass emails be stored in crm.

You should have cron working in your system, Check Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Send Mass Emails. There should be something in log that will imply that your cron is fine.

Comment

Hi Yurikuzn,

Thank you for your reply. How do I get the system to log a campaign if it's not an email we're sending, but a printed letter? You have the option to select the type of campaign as 'mail' instead of 'email', but when I select that and say that the campaign's status is 'completed', it still doesn't log anything in the campaign log section that appears on my accounts and contacts pages.

yuri

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood. Unfortunately this is not supported. In workflow It's possible to create campaign log records automatically on specified conditions being met. But I'm not sure if it can help in your case.

You need to have written hook that will populate campaign log records on status change. This requires a little bit of coding.

Comment

Working...
        X