Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Fields

Hi,

Im wanting to make a new field that shows on all areas (Accounts, leads, potentials etc) called Annual Consumption.

Ive managed to get this field box to show but if i fill that field in with some text on lead it does not show on other areas that are attached to that account (Leads etc)

Hope this makes sense.

Hi

Not sure if I get. Maybe you need foreign field type. Field that show the value of the field of the related record. It will be possible to create them via Entity Manager in 4.1.0 version. You can create it manually now (there is already accountType field in contact)

Comment

Hi,

So i want to make a field in entity manager called COD this COD field will be seen in leads and potential and customer account.

What i want it to do is if i fill in the COD field with the value "2345234" that number then shows on all pages which are for the same account

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if I understand. You have COD field in Account. You will be able to create read only COD field in Lead/Opportunity field that will show value of COD of Account.
        Last edited by yuri; 04-29-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X