Opportunities by Lead Source Dashlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunities by Lead Source Dashlet

I don't understand how the Opportunities by Lead Source dashlet ties to the corresponding data entered in the Opportunities Entity. As shown in the attached screen shots of (a) some test data I entered in the Opportunities Amount field, and (b) the corresponding Opportunities by Lead Source dashlet, the allocation of sources in the dashlet doesn't seem to line up with the Opportunities Amount data (all at $1,000 for each Lead Source). Am I missing something here? Thanks to anyone who can explain this apparent discrepancy.

Hi

I've checked how it's calculated in sql query:
    PHP Code:
     SUM(opportunity.amount currency.rate opportunity.probability 100
    Last edited by yuri; 03-04-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Thank you. Can you provide the location of the file in which this PHP code appears? To have total dollars (instead of dollars discounted by the opportunity probability percentage) in the Opportunities by Lead Source dashlet, can I safely modify the code in that file to this: SUM(opportunity.amount * currency.rate / 100)

Comment

I found the relevant file (/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Opportunity.php) and modified the relevant PHP Code to the following:
        SUM(opportunity.amount * currency.rate)
        This modification resulted in the chart showing total dollars for each Lead Source category, instead of dollars discounted by the relevant opportunity probability percentage and further divided by 100.

Comment

Working...
        X