Group mailbox sent emails show in Inbox and nothing shows in Sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group mailbox sent emails show in Inbox and nothing shows in Sent

I have setup inbound group email account from which cases are created. When we reply to any email, sent emails show in Inbox with status Sent instead of being in Sent. Am I missing something?

Maybe CC or TO is one of your user's email ?

Comment

I have checked and this is not the case. Users have their own email addresses. This is concerning an inbound email address. When we receive an email, a case is created. When we reply to the email either from email layout or from case layout, the sent email does not go to Sent folder and instead shows up in Inbox. I think it was working fine initially and have gone wrong after may be I changed some settings. Also, I have Personal email addresses setup but those are Inactive at the moment.

Comment

Emails sent from personal email account show in Sent however.

Comment

Enabled personal email account and using that to send and now sent emails show in sent items so inbound group email account kind of depends on personal email account to function correctly as if using inbound group email account alone, it does not put the sent emails in Sent.
          Also, I assume that the sent emails are not copied to email server as we don't see sent emails in Outlook.

Comment

Weird. We use Group Email Accounts internally and don't have this issue.

Sent emails are not stored on IMAP server. We tried to do it but IMAP library that we use in EspoCRM has some bug there. We want to make it to work in future.,

Comment

In EspoCRM Sent filter shows Emails where 'FROM' address is user's address.

Comment

Yes, I have learned that user's email are shown in the Sent but not if the replying from the inbound group email address. This is fine, we are new and starting to become familiar with the logic.

Comment

Working...
                X