Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPOCRM 7.3.4 docker distribution failed at send test email for Group Email account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPOCRM 7.3.4 docker distribution failed at send test email for Group Email account

Hi,

I have the ESPOCRM 7.3.4 on a docker distribution, when I go to the create Group Email Account and test the connection I got the following message on the screen:

"Error 500: cannot connect to host; error = stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://mail.servermail.com:993 (Unknown error) (errno = 0 )"

And when I check the logs on the container I got this: "[26/Apr/2024:03:15:22 +0000] "POST /api/v1/InboundEmail/action/testConnection HTTP/1.1" 500 331 "http://localhost:9090/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36""

I don't know if there is a permission issue with the docker container or where is the problem.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Hi eszuniga,

I can confirm that the Test Connection of group email addresses works correctly when using EspoCRM in the Docker environment.

Please show screenshots of your group email account settings (SMTP, IMAP) in your instance for a more detailed analysis.

Comment

Hi @lazovic,

I found that the problem was the Avast Anti-virus, when I disable the following options:
      • Scan Inbound emails(POP3, IMAP4)
      • Scan outbound emails(SMTP)
      The ESPOCRM can get access to the mail server, but I want to know if there is another way to do it, because I don't feel entirely secure disabling those options.

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X