Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Opening of the Task

Hi,
    Opening of task is very slow. Everything else is working properly. For example, we have approximately 160,000 emails in EspoCRM, it works fine. But we only have 261 tasks and opening of task takes about 12 seconds. Unfortunately, this bothers some users.
    What is the problem?

EspoCRM 8.1.5
    Windows Server 2016
    XAMPP for Windows 8.2.4
    PHP 8.2.4
    MariaDB 10.4.28​

Hi,

When it started to happen?

Comment

It's been a while. I don't know exactly after which setting it happened. But I think I set up some relationships on the tasks. The picture shows the current task settings.

Comment

Checked on an instance with MariaDB 11, with 250,000 emails. Tasks are loaded fast. Not sure what it could be. If you enabled logging slow queries in your database to see what exactly is slow, it would be helpful.

Comment

Here is log with logging slow queries.
          Attached Files

Comment

• item
            item commented
            Editing a comment
            Ssd ? Hdd ?

These queries don't look like candidates to being slow. Maybe consider upgrading MariaDB version?

Comment

To item: Single SSD Samsung EVO 860

To yuri: Which database version do you recommend? We have 10.4.28. Latest version is 11.3.2.

Is there any problem that can be read from the attached image?
            Attached Files

Comment

I can't recommend any specific version. It would be an arbitrary number if I tried to answer. You version is just very old.

Comment

The latest MariaDB LTS version is 10.11. Supported till Feb 2028
                The previous MariaDB LTS version is 10.6. Supported till July 2026
                Your 10.4 version is supported till 18. June 2024

Comment

• item
                  item commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi,
                  just one question more :
                  ListView or DetailView ?

if listView, you can try to remove from list Layout one field (speciali relation field) .. then retry listView if speed change.
                  so make this one by one en test if speed change.. so you can see witch relation slow Task.

Maybe

To item: Problem is only with DetailView.

Comment

• item
                  item commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi,
                  i don't know Windows or XAMPP but after reading all post, the last chance is "collation/charset" of your database.
                  maybe.

I can't help you but can only suggest a few way to 'find out'

If possible:
                1) Make duplicate/backup/test production
                2) Remove relationship > test to see if it faster
                3) Remove Task custom field > test > edit layout > test > create new field > test
                4) Remove any extension > Test
                5) Export all Task > delete all Task > test > import > test

Anyway good luck. Aside from that, update everything to latest version. Restart the server. Disable other server/host that you have running, do a test.

Comment

Hi JanBab

Do you have this issue for admins as well? if this issue is only for non admin, then the issue is the roles and teams, there are lot of teams on users/tasks to be addressed on every request.
                  CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
                  Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Not related to roles. The log shows the slow query. The database should process it fast as there's the primary ID in the where clause. Maybe a bug in the MariaDB version.

Comment

Working...
                    X