Delete multiple files from Attachments Menu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cris00
    replied
    Originally posted by Cris00

    Sorry for being stupid. I found it and now I got the attached message.
    Done. Thank you very much!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cris00
    replied
    Originally posted by yuri
    Did you try clicking on the small dropdown icon on the right next to the checkbox?
    Sorry for being stupid. I found it and now I got the attached message.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • yuri
    replied
    Did you try clicking on the small dropdown icon on the right next to the checkbox?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cris00
    replied
    Originally posted by yuri
    I think you misunderstood my guideline.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	136
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	101566​
    I do not have that option, maybe because I have v. 7.3.3. Guess I have to update. Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • yuri
    replied
    I think you misunderstood my guideline.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	136
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	101566​
    Last edited by yuri; 01-14-2024, 02:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cris00
    replied
    Originally posted by yuri
    Hi Cris,

    You need to select all results. From the dropdown next to the very top checkbox in the table.
    Hi Yuri,

    I do this, but in shows only 100 records at a time. Is there a way to show more than 100 records a time?

    Leave a comment:


  • yuri
    replied
    Hi Cris,

    You need to select all results. From the dropdown next to the very top checkbox in the table.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cris00
    started a topic Delete multiple files from Attachments Menu

    Delete multiple files from Attachments Menu

    Hi!

    We have over 100.000 files in Administration - Attachments menu that we want to delete.

    But, it seams that we are possible only to view 100 files at a time, so deleting multiple files means to click continuously to see more files or delete 100 files a time.

    Is there a possibility to show more than 100 files or delete more files at once?

    Thank you!
Working...